Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

like the point you are making

however over here in the UK 16 is legal. so id do the lot :-D

Trippy Tiles V1.0 Trippy Tiles V1.0

i like it!

love it more like... at first i thought it was just a bunch of animations then i realised you can run several waves at once which is impressive... if you could improve the graphics somehow or add sound that would be gr8. (also impressed its such a small download (no excuse for the whinging 56k neanderthals to moan)

bboystu responds:

Improved gfx and sound... next version :) And yeah, it is quite small :) Its mainly all code, with very few graphics, hense the size :) Thanks for the good comments!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

it wont work

i can turn it but it doesnt move forward or back and theres nothing else in the water other than my fish neway..... what am i missing here?

crap3 crap3

compress it!

how bloody difficult cant it be.. when you export just set it to mp3 16kbps and tell it to override all other sound settings...... and set it to best quality.. takes longer to export but means the sounds better than it woulda been at the same setting on "fast"
worth a 2 cos you put some effort in but not compressing it is just bloody lazy (and this is comming from me.... see my work)

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

like it so far

not realy got ne ideas cos im too busy comming up with my own work but why not have a little sound clip singing "its raining men haleluja" if you build the temple and have its function as a "smart bomb" that kills everything